CALL TOLL FREE: 855-833-3604
Follow Zarwin Baum on Twitter Follow Zarwin Baum on Facebook Follow Zarwin Baum on YouTube Follow Zarwin Baum on LinkedIn Print Contact Us Office Locations

Zarwin’s Denim Day Supports The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House

May 20, 2011

Zarwin, Baum has selected The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House for their May Denim Day. The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House provides a home away from home for families of critically ill children receiving treatment at local hospitals. The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House also runs the Ronald McDonald Camp in the Poconos for oncology patients and their siblings. In addition, they offer two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in the Oncology and Cardiac Centers at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.  Over 90% of their funding comes from individuals, and the remaining 10% is provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities. While it costs the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House over $75 a night per family to provide housing and supportive services, families are only asked to contribute $15 per night. No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay.

 


HOME CONTACT SITE MAP DISCLAIMER © 2014 Zarwin Baum DeVito Kaplan Schaer Toddy P.C.