Ted Schaer Speaks on Key Legal Issues CEOs Must Be Aware Of
April 15, 2016
Zarwin Baum Shareholder Ted Schaer discusses "Key Legal Issues CEOs Must Be Aware Of" as part of the Philadelphia Smart CEO's editorial roundtable discussion on Wednesday, April 20th.
The roundtable discussion will cover;
- The most common compliance mistakes CEOs make
- The correct classification of employees vs. independent contractors
- Concerns related to employee activity on social media and restrictions on those activities
- Pitfalls related to business partnerships
- Strategies for compliance with the Affordable Care Act
Ted is the Chairman of the firm's Cyber Liability, Privacy and Data Protection Department, specializing in matters involving data security, cyber liability and insurance coverages as well as best practice compliance in the storage and maintenance of data. He is certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals in Privacy and US Data Protection (CIPP/US), and advises clients on privacy and cyber related issues. Ted leads Zarwin Baum's Data Breach Response team, and serves as the Chief Information and Security Officer to the firm.