- Financial Services
- Real Estate
The Zarwin Baum immigration practice group represents a wide range of businesses, employers, families and individuals in immigration matters before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Department of State. Led by specialist attorneys, Jian Liu and David H. Oh, we have experience handling almost every type of immigration matter whether routine or complex.
Our immigration practice group has helped:
• Treaty Investors Establish New Businesses
• Multi-National Corporations Obtain Blanket L Visas for their Employees
• Colleges Creating an International Exchange Program
• Families Adopting a Child from another Country
• International Couples Getting Married
The Zarwin Baum immigration practice also involves services in the areas of:
• H-1B Visas
• L-1 Visas
• E-2 Visas
• PERM Labor Certification
• Processing Permanent Residence (Green Cards) in EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 Categories
• Helping to Bring Family and Friends to the U.S. for Temporary Visiting or Permanent Residency
The United States now has a significant population of immigrants. Among them are scientists, professors, researchers, managers, CEOs, professionals and small business owners, many of whom often need immigration assistance. At Zarwin Baum, our goal is for clients to obtain the immigration benefits they deserve and we are committed to devoting our resources toward obtaining the best possible outcome in each immigration case. We take pride in our timeliness and sensitivity to the needs of clients who come from diverse backgrounds, responding to phone messages and emails promptly and providing advice to clients according to individual needs.
The immigration process is complicated. It becomes important to comply with all rules and regulations to avoid the risk of fines and sanctions, especially assisting employers avoid liability by providing counseling regarding I-9 and LCA compliance. The Firm can provide such services at fair and reasonable fees.
For more information, please contact any of the practice members referenced in the Attorney Listing.